Translate

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Checking in with Tamagotchi Dream Town Friends

I finally gave in and married Butterflytchi off to (I think) Yumepapatchi.  He reminded me of Harry Potter, and he kept showing up at the Music Cafe for lunch.  I couldn't resist.

The resulting child was a female, 13th generation.  As a child and teen we only went to Beautician class - and the resulting adult is Himespetchi, who loves robots.  She has a symbol next to her name that looks like a baseball bat to me, but I guess it is actually a screwdriver to work on your robots with. I've had her before, but I like her, so that's okay.

By the way, her favorite treat is the choco heart.  If you feed it to her she'll do a happy dance.

No new jewelry sprang out at me at her birth. (Sigh) And I just checked the Tamamori Shop and there's nothing new for sale. I've settled for knowing there are some things I will never open because they require X number of friends and love bumps and since I seem to own the only Tamagotchi Dream Town Friend in all of Las Cruces, NM (as far as I know) there's no way I can overcome that.

In Dream Town Himesptchi has a big crush on Mametchi, and to tell the truth I'm pretty fond of him myself.  If I can arrange a marriage for them by this weekend, I'll do it.

So the skill thing seems pretty weird.  Beautician class gives you a robot engineer? Performer class gets you a pet groomer? I guess the next child will be going to Musician class - if I can manage to get any kind of score on it.  Anyone else have anything to add?

Have fun!

I downloaded a couple new games yesterday, and I'm probably past due so I'll try and get some "what I'm playing now", what I'm reading now, etc. posts up this week.

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment