Translate

Monday, July 17, 2017

FREE SEX


All In Red (Mistress Beka Sex Stories Book 3) by [Morte, Petit]That ought to get me a click or two.  Chuckle. For the next few days one of my sex stories, All in Red, written under my pen name of Petit Morte, will be free. I have a lingering fondness for the stories involving Mistress Beka and Litha, a dom/sub relationship between two women.  The truth is - they are love stories. With a little twist, it's true.  But it is Litha's pleasure to be a servant to Mistress Beka, and the Mistress's pleasure to have such a servant to love and spoil - and to give exquisite pain to. 


I'm a pervert.  Sue me.

And as stuck up and perfect and straight and vanilla as you may pretend to be, my sex books sell best, sell with no advertising, no reviews, and sell and sell and sell and sell.  So I'm thinking someone else out there likes these stories, too.

I know I don't appeal to the silly sex starved housewife market - but people who have actually had sex once or twice in their life with the lights on enjoy my books.

;)

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment