Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

Free Kindle Book - Kayaking Bliss


One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss by [Foovay, Summer]
My book, One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss is FREE on Amazon Kindle for the next five days. Like the soon to be published, I Am Pagan, it is a book of essays on a single subject - in this case my love of kayaking.


Since I first entered a kayak and paddled around on the Arkansas River I have been in love.  Within a week I had called my story agent and asked her to send me lots and lots of work.  In a month I had enough cash to buy my first kayak and I've never looked back.  Water sign that I am, I can hardly look at a lake, river, or pond and not think "needs kayak". I discovered to my delight that many shy water birds simply ignore someone paddling by in a kayak. Simply being on the water is a delight for me. I hope I brought some of that love of nature and kayaking into this little book to share.

I Am Pagan is considerably larger and goes more in depth to the subjects it covers, but One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss is a sample of what you might expect when I get musing with my hands on a keyboard.

And I thought my readers might like something to nibble while they wait for me to finish editing and writing other projects.

Here are the links:

One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss - U.S.
One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss - U.K.
One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss - Canada
One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss - Australia

Thanks for your time and attention

Summer Foovay

2 comments:

  1. Why did Amazon delete your book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazon did not delete it, I did. Looking for a new direction, and not dragging old baggage. Trying to have a "brand" although that doesn't really fit me at all. You didn't miss much. :D

      Delete