Translate

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thank you so much

Thank you so much.  You, the people who subscribe to my blogs on Kindle, the people who purchase my Kindle books, because of you I received ten dollars in the bank today.  And because of that ten dollars I was able to do a little food shopping and make sure my husband has the 8-12 ounces of protein he needs PER DAY on hemodialysis from now until his disability check comes in.

This has been a rough month in a rough year.  I got told yet again, a few days ago, that my husband is going to die.  Yeah, one of these days.  So are you, bitch.

But not yet!

We are hanging in there, and I'm sure you are, too.  2016 has been a hell of a year for so many of us, if only because of the genius creators who have left the world this year - people whose work we will miss dearly.

2017 is going to be better.  My numerology and astrology and gut feeling says so!

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment