Translate

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's a great day for a Nanowrimo!

I have had the most wonderful day!  When I stepped outside this morning to give thanks and meditations I found a big bunch of yellow and green balloons entangled in our little picnic table!  Whether the Universe sent them, the pixies stole 'em, or someone simply gifted them to me for no reason - I was so surprised and happy!  And look - they are yellow (abundance) and green (growth)!  Of course I had a great day!

Nanowrimo is going so well.  I did a few sprints with my friend Kimonomania on Twitter, and then participated in the write-in on You Tube.  I am really amazed at how much the sprints and prompts are helping.  Overall I added 3600 words to my novel today!

I feel so much better and more hopeful and joyful since I've decided to dedicate my life to my art and my writing and the inevitable financial success we will enjoy from it.

And besides - balloons!

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment