Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bounce back from darkness

The last two days have been dark days and nothing much has been done on Nanowrimo or anything else.  But today is going to be a lot better.  I've got an all day webinair going on that is interesting.  I'm looking over a new personal productivity program, which I hope will help.  This is the last day I think for the Aywas event, so I'll be spending time trying to catch the last ten pets or so I haven't gotten yet.  And - last but hardly least - I'll be working on catching up on Nanowrimo and getting some work done at the Mechanical Turk.  The sooner I get going...

But I did want to check in and remind you I have stuff for sale, ya know :D

For myself, for so many others who are entering the long, dark tunnel of misery that is winter when you have Seasonal Affect Disease:

No Matter How Dark, or Cold, or Long the night 2 Inch Square Magnet
No Matter How Dark, or Cold, or Long the night 2 Inch Square Magnet by foovay
View other Winter Magnets at Zazzle.com

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment