Translate

Friday, October 9, 2015

Thank you

We have our very own wifi hotspot now!  The hubby spent all morning updating everything on my computer.  So, I am back!

I want to say thank you to everyone who has hung in for the last six months of spotty to non-existant Internet.  To everyone who still faithfully buys my books and Zazzle products.  You have no idea how much that little trickle of income has helped.  Often that's the only cash I have left for food for hubby - and he has to have a specific and high protein diet with dialysis.  It's thanks to all of you that we can have this great life.  I know things are only going to get better!

I have so much to do, so much art and photos and writing to go through and get online and published and all that - but I wanted first and foremost to stop by and say thank you.

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment