Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2015

And A Merry Samhain to you all!

I hope you are having a great day celebrating Samhain, or Halloween today!  Whatever your plans, whatever your pleasure - have a good day!

Myself - an old monster movie, and a few new ones, some Halloween coloring books to enjoy, a nice walk here at Rockhound since it is probably my last day here this year, and if I'm lucky and the clouds stay away - stars in the park (astronomical club sharing telescopes).

This morning I finally slugged my way through Amazon's incredibly cumbersome and slow process to put every single eligible book of mine into FREE book status from Nov. 1st to the 5th.  Some of them have been free recently, so they weren't eligible - but all the rest are in celebration of Nanowrimo 2015.

Starting tomorrow I will feature a few of my books every day, with a few words about how they came to be written, and how I feel about them - including those under pen names.  So if you are one of those who roll their eyes when I say I am a published author with 40 books to my credit - watch this page!  If you are a friend or (BLESS YOU!) a fan - watch this page!

See you tomorrow!

Merry Samhain

Summer Foovay
(webitchtress on Nanowrimo.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment