Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2015

The Naughty Wife and the Shoe Salesman

I managed to squeeze in the time and the Internet connectedness enough last week to get a new dirty little sex book published on the Kindle!  So for all those who love the stories by my pen name, Petit Morte, here are the links for The Naughty Wife and the Shoe Salesman in the U.S., U.K., and Canada.  Whoever you are in Japan - I love you!


For the U.S.

For the U.K.
The Naughty Wife and the Shoe Salesman

And for Canada
The Naughty Wife and the Shoe Salesman

Now if you really love me for my novels and children's books under my own name, or for my artwork - buy a book, share a book or you can send me a donation at sffoovay AT gmail.com if you have Paypal because to really get any significant work done I'm gonna need a wifi hotspot and a new computer.  Meanwhile the Firefly has needs - like five new tires at $150 a piece and lets not forget our little car also needs tires.  The Internet connection I have here at the park is not dependable or fast enough to upload artwork or even my photos which I want so much to share and put on lots of pretty Zazzle things.

If you envy me my awesome life in the parks - let me point out that (not that I'm not having a great time) this is my husbands dream and he is MY miracle network child.  He worked hard all his life only to get fucked over by the corporation and our government and as awesome as this life is - it is also very frugal, allowing us to live on a few hundred a month and travel.  If you don't think creative people deserve to be paid, fine, do you think this good man deserves a decent few years before he dies?

I do.

Blessedbe

Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment