Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Late Update

Here I am almost through this week and I haven't posted a goals update for last week!

First and foremost, we got guarded good news from the Drs.  Yes, hubby has a new health issue.  There isn't a whole lot we can do about it other than try to make sure it doesn't get worse.  Then again - we're good at that.  They thought he would be on dialysis by 22, we staved it off until he was 44.  At least we are not facing a year of surgery and who knows what else.  In fact, the surgeon said to keep doing what we're doing.  So that's what we're gonna do!

Given the number of times we had to gallop back and forth to the Drs (140 mile round trip) I'm proud of myself for the weeks results.

MapMyRide says I got 3 workouts in for a total of 12.82 miles.  Less than my goals for this year - but that is a work in progress.

Bird Watchers Notebook got....zero posts.  Boo.  Hiss.  Seriously got to step it up on that one.  As I recall, when I didn't have new birds to blog about on the old Notebook, I wrote articles about birds, news, endangered, interesting stuff.  I'll have to work on that.  This week is shaping up a lot better though.

365 Horses - wow am I proud of me.  Still going strong with a horse every day.  Not saying I didn't have some tough days, but I by golly got one up there every day.  I've noticed, oddly enough, that the posts that are articles get more views than the artwork.  I'm always surprised anyone is interested in my drivel!

I'm kicking butt this week!  I finally did covers, front and back matter, and published those three sex stories written last month.  When they are out I'll share the links.  Meanwhile, I lowered the price of Moving On and One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss to 99 cents.  They've been out forever, and I'd rather sell a few at 35% royalties than none at 70%.  Besides, I've read some great 99 cent books lately.  It's good company to be in, never mind what various "how to make money" folks may say.

I finally reached level 100 on FishWorld yesterday!  LOL.  That took considerably longer than planned!  Games do take a back seat to many other things.  I haven't conquered Horse Planet yet either.

Because I did finally get those sex books finished, I'm taking today off to relax.  Well - besides the bike ride and blogging and probably some work at the Mechanical Turk.  My version of a day off - LOL.

Next...I have a book I'm supposed to be formatting & making a cover for a friend.  Then probably tackling the rewrite/format pretty up of the old Bird Watchers Notebook into a Kindle book.  I may also do the same to several of my old websites (now down) that are smaller and will take less time.  Eventually I'll also redo the kids books with the new Kindle Kids Book Creator.  Besides, I want to rewrite them a bit.  I took someone else's advice on them, and now I'm not happy about it.  And I will be working on adding new front and back matter and covers to all the old sex books. Someday I may even learn to use Poser & Anime Studio.

Have a great day

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment