Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Imbolc/Brigid's Day Greeting Cards

Pagans who celebrate Imbolc, or Brigid's Day will enjoy these Imbolc/Brigid's Day greeting cards to share with their Pagan friends and family.


Welcome Brigid - Imbolc greeting card
Welcome Brigid - Imbolc greeting card by foovay
Look at other Imbolc Cards at zazzle.com
Brigid's Day Greeting Card Blessing
Brigid's Day Greeting Card Blessing by foovay
Make a card on zazzle.

The second card includes the garden blessing.  Back when I had a garden to bless, I'm sure the neighbors wondered what in the world I was doing in the early hours of Feb.1st morning when I was layered under winter clothes and walking around the garden mumbling to myself!  I don't have a garden here these days, so allow me to send some blessings to your garden.  

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment