Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day Twelve

The only lingering goal for these 13 days of nothing planned that was not finished was, of course, the 13 books in 13 days.  I did finish 2 and have a 3rd started and 4th and 5th outlined, and I will keep working at it until I do have 13 new sex books published.  I've had to move the deadline off to Jan. 31st, but at least I have made some progress towards some new books in the Petit Morte line, and I've also set up public profiles for readers who want to follow those books.

All the rest of my little goals were finished except for the silly game goals.  One of those is because of things beyond my control - a slow game server, and our own slow Internet over the holidays.  The other fell by the wayside as other things were done, and a few events did actually fill up those days I thought I would have all to myself.

I am very pleased with myself to have gotten outside, in the cold, on the bike and met my goals for after the new year as far as distance on the bike ride AND (more important to you readers) getting a couple of photos and bird sightings for the new Bird Watchers Notebook - New Mexico Yes, the blog is up and has one whole post for today.  Woohoo!  The goal is 3 posts per week with photos or artwork, which nicely works into my goal of 3 bike rides a week of over 5 miles hopefully working up to 10 miles by the end of the year - if not more.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with me.  Hubby and I took care of some of the year end stuff today, and scheduled a day next week to do the last bit.  Starting tomorrow, it's back to the rat race with things to do and people to see and Dr.s to deal with.  For now, I'm going to sit back and relax a bit, and who knows - maybe write a little more later..

Hope your new year is full of blessings!  Thanks for reading my blog :D.

Blessedbe

No comments:

Post a Comment