Translate

Friday, November 29, 2013

Nanowrimo - finished early!

I don't believe in all the nine years or so I've participated - or tried to - that I have ever NOT been pinned to my computer feverishly cranking out words, no matter how ridiculous, watching the clock on Nov. 30th.  This year I finished my novel on November 27th!!  Better yet - the book nicely wrapped itself up right there, just over 50,000 words.  Mind you, I know for a fact that when I go back and rewrite, revise and edit, there are a few episodes I want to add or enlarge on that will most likely cause the novel to run more like 60K if not 70K.  I'm also surprisingly happy with the little novel - and have decided to keep the title, "A Kitsune, a Tanuki, and a Coyote Walk Into a Bar..." because it turns out that the joke in the beginning is the joke throughout.  Even when it gets serious.  Yeah...I really am pleased with this little novel.

And so to celebrate I put all my currently published works - under my own name - on a five day freebie at Amazon.  Here they are in case you want one:


Moving On
One Woman + One Kayak = Bliss
In A Heartbeat - a short story

My first priority for December will be finishing the 1000 Cranes origami (I really want to get my wish) and then I want to edit and publish a couple of other WIP.  Have no fear, I'll share the kids with you soon but probably after the first of the year.  I will have other new books coming out under my pen name as well as more under my name soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment