Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

Illustrations for Children's Book

I've been having a great time for the last several days drawing new illustrations for another childrens book by the very talented  McCollonough Ceili. If you haven't bought any of her books, for adults or children, you are really missing something!

Doing these illustrations for childrens books, as well as the covers, is one of my favorite jobs.  Sometimes I wish it were the only kind of work that I do.  If Color-Your-Own.com had made enough money for me to live on, I probably would be doing nothing but coloring pages for kids and older adults!  Alas, it never made me a living.  I hope it's doing a lot better for Mr. Kwan now that I've sold the site.

I am thinking about creating a coloring book for adults for the Kindle - just to see how it sells.  What do you think, would you buy a coloring book for your Kindle?

Now that I'm back from vacation I'm working on so many projects at once, it's hard to know what to blog about.  I also have some very neglected blogs here and there, so I thought today I'd create an entry for each blog on different subjects.  Check out my main blog, Foovay's Cauldron for a list of everything once I'm done making the rounds!

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment