Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

Don't Hate Me For Being Happy

To whoever posted that nasty and personally insulting review of Bloodline - thank you.  I didn't really want to go on with that series and since I'll obviously never sell another copy after that review I can quit now!

For the last week I've been haragued, insulted, and told to go suck a dick on Facebook, and now this review.  Seems my happiness and love brings out the viciousness in certain people.  I don't know what you think you are accomplishing.  Am I supposed to go kill myself?

I was raised by a child molester and a psychopath.  My first husband was another psychopath.  I've been through horrors you can not imagine.  I've had three very evil people do their best to break me.  And I'm still here, motherfuckers.  Living good.  Loving life.

I'm sorry your life is so horrible you can only troll the Internet and try to ruin others.  Many blessings to you and I hope you find a shining light path someday.  Blessedbe.

No comments:

Post a Comment