Translate

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us

Twenty one years ago today I married my "boy toy". The kindest of our friends said we would last three years, tops. Nyah nyah nyah - LOL.

And if you think bisexuals, "swinging" or open or poly marriages can't possibly last - I've got news for you.

This anniversary is extra special because for a while there last year I had my doubts that we would have one. I thought I might be a widow this year. Instead, thank the Goddess and all the Powers that Be and people who helped, hubby is here and healthier in many ways than he has been in years.

Life is good.

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you. And congratulations again to proving to society that marriage is that which each couple defines it; not what society pushes or pulls and trumpets what it ought to be. Everyone has their own definition of what love is.

    ReplyDelete