Translate

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Free Kindle Books - a Shout Out to...

I really have to give a shout out to Free Kindle Books and Tips. When I bought my Kindle I grabbed a two week free subscription, kept it, and haven't regretted it since. The first thing I do in the morning - while I wait for my computer to boot - is check the Free Kindle Books blog from my Kindle. Hardly a day goes by that I don't "buy" two or three free books through the blog links. If I take off for a weekend at the ranch (as I am about to do right now) the first thing I do once I get home (my Kindle doesn't have the 3G wireless but uses my own wireless from home) is check the blog and catch up - usually by "buying" half a dozen more free books. If you think the free Kindle booklists I've been putting up are fun - wait until you see this blog!

Indespensible.

Blessedbe

Summer Foovay

No comments:

Post a Comment